The Murillo Bulletin, Journal of PHIMCOS, Issue No. 11
Published by PHIMCOS, the Philippine Map Collectors Society, Inc., ©2021.
The first 2021 issue features 6 presentations:
1) The Naming and Mapping of Panay in the 16th & 17th centuries by Raphael P.M. Lotilla.
2) The Mapping and Charting of Panay in the 18th & 19th centuries by Raphael P.M. Lotilla
3) Felix Laureano and his Remembrances of Panay in the 19th century by Felice Noelle Rodriguez.
4) Enrique Abella y Casariego’s ‘Isla de Panay – Bosquejo Geologico’ by Raphael P.M. Lotilla.
5) The Geography of Panay Island Then and Now by Rosalyn D. Sontillanosa & Efren P. Carandang.
6) Planning Iloilo by Peter Geldart.
Description: 76 pages : color illustrations ; 30 x 21 cm